Rick O’Shea to speak at RadioDays Europe
RadioDays Europe, the radio conference heading to Dublin next year, will feature long-serving 2fm presenter Rick O’Shea amongst its line-up.
Other high-profile speakers include the BBC’s Head of Radio Helen Boaden, Triple M’s Head of Content Mike Fitzpatrick from Australia and Chris Bannon, Vice President Content at WNYC in America.
Radiodays Europe will have almost 100 speakers in 50 sessions when it comes to Convention Centre Dublin from March 23rd to 25th next year.
Other speakers include:
- Catherine Burns, Artistic Director, The Moth, USA
- Chris Bannon, Vice President Content, WNYC, USA
- Yvonne Malak, owner, My Radio, Germany
- Marius Lillelien, Head of Radio, NRK, Norway
- Goram Kurjak, Creative Director, Otvereni Radio, Croatia
- Martin Liss, National Program Director, Energy, Germany
More speakers will be announced over the coming weeks and a first programme for the conference will be published in December.
Stay with RadioToday, official media partner for the event, for more details.