Today is the last chance to buy tickets to attend the full weekend at RadioToday’s social conference at Alton Towers in England on May 18th.
The full line-up has been confirmed, and includes a number of special guests from UK radio making a rare conference appearance, followed by a unique evening of entertainment especially designed for radio presenters and producers.
Delegates are mostly from radio stations in Britain but the invitation is open to anyone working in Irish radio, and already includes Q102’s Assistant Programme Director Matt Dempsey who is making the trip over to enjoy the sessions.
- Jon Holmes (Global Radio’s Xfm)
- Robin Banks (UKRD’s Star Radio)
- Simon Hirst (Global Radio’s Capital FM)
- Chris Buckley (UTV’s Signal 1)
- David Lloyd (Orion Media)
- Simon Prentice (Audio Sweets / S2Blue)
- Dave Bethell (PromoBeds.com)
- Guy Harris (Real Radio & VO)
- Scott Myers (Global Radio’s Capital FM)
- Steve England (Jingle Producer)
- Mark Matthews (Real and Smooth)
- Scottie McClue (After Dinner Speaker)
The schedule looks like this:
In the afternoon: (casual dress)
12:00 – Registration and socialising – Sir Algenon’s Lounge, Alton Towers
14:00 – PD Tips – Tips & discussion from current Programme Directors
15:45 – How to make extra money from audio, by experienced experts!
16:15 – Xfm’s Jon Holmes in conversation with David Lloyd
Then in the evening: (smart casual dress)
19:00 – Drinks Reception
19:30 – Pre-Dinner Entertainment – Xfm’s Jon Holmes & Comedian Adam Kay
20:00 – Three Course Meal
22:00 – After Dinner Speaker – Broadcaster Scottie McClue
22:30 – Music and disco – Scarlette Fever singing live then private bar till 2am
And the morning after:
On Sunday, enjoy breakfast then head off to the rides at Alton Towers if you’ve bought a discounted ticket.
The final few rooms are remaining at jockfest.co.uk. After today, tickets can still be bought for the Saturday activities – afternoon conference and evening entertainment without the overnight stay and breakfast.