Entries are now encouraged for the Love Radio Awards 2013, which celebrates the best in radio advertising in Ireland.
Last year over three hundred guests attended the black-tie event which, which this takes place at The Ballsbridge Hotel, Dublin on Friday November 15th 2013.
The Love Radio Awards are open to all Irish commercial radio stations, advertising agencies, production studios and their clients who have had commercial work aired on a radio station broadcasting in the 32 counties of Ireland between September 30th 2012 and October 14th 2013.
There’s a new Category this year too – for #LoveRadio13 Radio Station Ad – Regional/Main City with a potential adult reach of 200,000. The closing date for entries is Tuesday October 15th at 6pm.
The judging panel is chaired by UK radio industry veteran Ian MacTavish, Founder and CEO of Radioville and include:
- Ian MacTavish, Commercials Director of Radioville (CHAIRMAN)
- Gavin Byrne – Director – Firstcom
- Adrian Cosgrove – Creative Director – Owens DDB
- Des Creedon – Advertising Copywriter – QMP Publicis
- Liam Dunne – Head of Sales – Beat 102-103
- Ken Hutton – Commercial Director – 4FM
- Ronan Murphy – Head of Integrated Media Solutions – RTE
- David Tighe – CEO – Independent Radio Sales
The categories in full are:
- Station Promotion (RADIO ONLY)
- Collaboration – Between Radio Station & Agency
- Travel & Tourism
- Telecoms & IT
- Radio Station Sales Team – National (RADIO ONLY)
- Radio Station Sales Team – Local (RADIO ONLY)
- Entertainment & Leisure
- Commercial Radio Promotion (RADIO ONLY)
- Radio Sponsorship
- Food & Drink
- Production Studio – Both In House and Out
- Radio Station Ad – Local – Potential Reach – Less than 199,000 (RADIO ONLY)
- Radio Station Ad – Regional/Main City – Potential Reach – 200,000 – 899,000 (RADIO ONLY)
- Radio Station Ad – Dublin – Potential Reach – 900,000 – 1,300,000 (RADIO ONLY)
- Radio Station Ad – National – Potential Reach – 1,300,000+ ( RADIO ONLY)
- Most Effective Radio Campaign
Plus, the Louise Jesson Radio Star Award and a number of Grand Prix categories which cannot be entered but will be chosen based on the entries into other categories.